Monday, January 14, 2008

New PJ's :)


Brother is such a fan of new clothes for a 4 year old! He loves clothes and loves to match! He changes clothes like 3 times a day so very soon I will teach him how to do his own laundry! We always seem to be blessed with clothing from friends so my kids feel like it's Christmas everytime I bring clothes home. Our recent batch of nice clothing was from my friend, Amy, who handed down really nice size 6 and 7 clothes and YES they fit perfectly on my 4 yr old big boy. He wore 3 new things in one day! I got a picture of him with the PJ's that he loves!
Thank you Amy for being such a blessing to us!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Andrew looks TOO cute in his little pajamas. I'm so glad the clothes worked for him. The Lord has really blessed us with friends that passed on clothes to us, so I'm thrilled that Andrew likes Luke's style. Ha!

MakeLifeDelicious.com said...

I go to church with Amy! She mentioned that she grew up with you and that the "Amy" you were talking about on your blog was her. Small world, huh! Andrew looks so cute (as always : )